Monday, July 16, 2007

Week 9, Thing 20 - YouTube



This is one of my favorite YouTube videos ever! I love Weird Al and this video is one of his most recent songs! I love the part with Donny Osmond dancing it up.

YouTube has been a favorite site for me for a long time. I am able to catch the highlights of all of my favorite shows, not to mention hilarious clips, music videos, and all kinds of other things. This is a great way to share videos too. My brother and sister-in-law live pretty far away, so I'm not going to get to see my nephew grow up as much as I would like, but YouTube will help me enjoy some of those moments of his life.

A friend of mine loves to create videos that he posts on YouTube and one of my favorites is the one that follows. Each year my husband and I spend New Year's Day with some friends. The day consists of eating a big dinner of pork & sour krout, followed by a huge Trivial Pursuit guys vs. girls game. Up until this year, the score was tied - the girls had won 3 games and the guys had won 3 games. Sadly, the men prevailed, but this is the video that was created to commemorate the time leading up to this year's game. Enjoy!

No comments: