Sunday, July 8, 2007

Week 7, Thing 17- Sandbox Wiki

Well, that was easy enough. This sandbox is the kind I like - lots of play time, lots of sharing of "toys" (ideas), and no sand in unwanted places! I created an account, added my blog to the favorites page and posted an entry under the favorite books page. Of course, because this Thing called for some "play" time, I made the most of it and spent some time investigating the books that other folks suggested. There weren't too many things listed under the cool websites section, but I'll check back toward the end of this project and see if anything new has been added. I'm trying to work ahead because I'll be away for 2 weeks and will have limited computer access. So, maybe some folks haven't gotten that far yet. In any case, this is another "Thing" that I can mark off of my checklist!

No comments: