Friday, July 6, 2007

Week 6, Thing 13 - Tagging & Del.icio.us

I can certainly see the advantages of del.icio.us! I can't tell you how many times I have been at home doing work and I have clicked on Favorites, only to discover that the item that I thought I had bookmarked on my home computer was not bookmarked at all! It will be great to have one place to put all of those bookmarks and to be able to access them know matter what computer I am using! I watched the podcast and got very excited to start experimenting with it, but I believe my work computer is experiencing some technical difficulties right now because I am having a tough time getting into del.icio.us to create an account for myself. But I will come back to it and do it later!

Update: Okay, I think that we were just experiencing some bandwidth troubles (first thing in the morning, you know - everyone needs to check their myspace!). So, I created an account and I think I LOVE this tool. It is going to be fantastic for keeping track of the things that I can't keep track of! Click here to see my account, which will certainly keep increasing over time!

No comments: