Saturday, June 23, 2007

Week 3, Thing 7 - Anything that Interests me this week

I am a huge YouTube fan, and while I know that we are going to have a "Thing" about YouTube, I can't help but write about my most recent favorite video. If you are a fan of reality shows, you may know that America's Got Talent originated across the pond in the form of Britain's Got Talent. The show just wrapped up another season and this year's winner was an incredibly talented and humble man named Paul Potts. He is a mobile phone salesman and he is the most unassuming man. I can honestly say that if this was the American version of the show, the man wouldn't stand a chance. He doesn't have that "look" that seems to be so important on American "reality" tv. Anyhow, his talent is that he can sing opera. Now let me tell you, I enjoy all kinds of music, but I will say that opera is not one that generally listen to. Take a peek at this video and prepare to be blown away. This is the final of the show, so keep in mind that he goes on to win the show. I don't think he'll be selling mobile phones anymore!

No comments: