Saturday, June 23, 2007

Week 3, Thing 5 - Explore Flickr


The Big Mall
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9144581@N05/581654300/

It has been a hectic week and I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to explore Flickr, but I did create and account and post a picture of my own to my account. The link above will take you to my picture (which I was finally able to add to the beginning of this post - major accomplishment!!), which was taken about 3 years ago at the Mall of America. My husband, my brothers, and their significant others are in the picture, along with Snoopy and the gang. My brother Gabe and his wife Lisa (who just had a baby on Thursday night - my adorable nephew Jack) live in Minnesota and took us to The Big Mall, where we enjoyed shopping, taste-testing deep fried twinkies, and a ride on the roller coaster in the middle of the mall! It was a great trip and I can't wait to go there this summer. Of course, I'll be more interested in meeting Jack, but I'm sure I'll find some time to get to the mall!

No comments: