Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Week 1, Thing 1 - About the Program

This is where it all starts. I'm on my way to learning a lot of new technology - and I hope that you will have fun too. As I have mentioned in a previous entry, I love to blog and I believe that this is going to be a great way to learn.

I am participating in the MD Libraries Learning 2.0 program, which will allow me to learn and play with new technologies on my own. Of course, there are lots of librarians participating, many from within my own system, so I will have lots of folks to talk to about the 23 "Things" that we will be learning in this program. There are "things" in this program that I am especially interested it. I love photography, and I love to use my digital camera, but I haven't had any experience in posting pictures to the web. I'm excited about using flickr and some of the other resources that we will learn about in the coming weeks!

I'll have an entry for each "Thing" that I learn and I will likely include other entries as well!

No comments: