Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Morning

It's Monday morning and I am recovering from a busy weekend. Actually, the weekend itself wasn't all that busy, but my parents were visiting and while we had a great time, there is the constant need to entertain and I'm looking forward to a quiet evening. It was nice to visit with them. Charley and I took them to dinner on Friday and on Saturday we spent some time shopping and then we had a nice dinner at home. We went for a long walk that evening, which was lovely, except it was probably a bit long for everyone else. Oh well - it was such a wonderful temperature, not hot at all. Really very pleasant. Yesterday was a quiet day. We watched a movie, played some games, and just chilled out for most of the day. So, it was relaxing, but it still somehow felt busy. We said goodbye this morning and I headed into work. And now I am here and I have much to do. I'll sign off for now and wish you all a good day!

No comments: