Thursday, September 20, 2007

Things That Make Me Happy

I've been having a lot of happy days lately, and while it can't be attributed to just one thing, I thought I'd share some of the things that have made me smile lately. First of all, the Yankees are coming on strong. The post-season seems likely and the AL East Championship is looking better and better. I am especially happy that my favorite Yankee, Mike Mussina, is doing well. He's had a rough year and it is good to see that, like his team, he seems to be bouncing back. Something else that makes me happy is The Bourne Ultimatum. I loved that movie. In fact, I saw it twice in the theater, which is twice as often as I see a lot of movies in the theater! I love the fact that Jason Bourne and Nicky Parsons had some type of a relationship. I love the character of Desh - he is incredibly hot and has a really interesting biography on IMDB. I love the tea set that my husband got me for my birthday. I look forward to weekend mornings when I can make a pot of Oolong tea and just veg out with my book or Sodoku puzzles. Either way, it is glorious relaxation time. I also love the LoveSac that we have. It is the most giant poofball of a not-exactly-a-bean-bag chair. Instead of beans it is foam pieces and it is the best nap I've had in years!! I can't lay in it without falling asleep within 10 minutes. I love it! Talk Like a Pirate Day made me really happy yesterday. I wore a head band with skulls on it to work (not something that one expects to see of their librarian, that's for sure!) and I enjoyed the looks of interst/confusion on my customer's faces. It was explained quickly enough and others seemed to enjoy the day. I also love finding incredible sales. I had a Sears giftcard and while I'm not a huge Sears fan, I found some great clothes on sale. I bought a dress, skirt, and 2 shirts, which retailed at $130 for Twenty Bucks!! That was a good sale - and some good shopping!! I love my nephew Jack and the latest videos on his blog. I am grateful that my brother and sister-in-law are keeping a blog for him. Since he lives so far away, this helps me see how he is changing and growing. It makes me happy. Last, but certainly not least, I love how happy my husband has been makind me lately. I love our evening strolls and our playful banter, our dinners out, and our time together. It has been really great lately, totally ordinary - there is nothing major going on in our lives, but just really great. I'm happy and that is a wonderful feeling!!

1 comment:

LoveSacGamers said...

Awww LoveSac loves you too :) It's so good to hear that so many things make you so happy! And of course, that LoveSac is one of them :)

Double J
The Web Dude
doublej@lovesac.com
LoveSac Alternative Furniture Co.

lovesac.com is not a dirty website