Saturday, September 29, 2007

Playing Around

Well, before I leave for my outing, which I spoke of in my previous post, I decided to play around with my template and change things up a bit. This blog started out as a work assignment and since that is over, I feel a bit freer to make the design a little more me. So, the Orange and Blue are an homage to Gettysburg College. Though I am not a grad, I am as close to one as you can be without ever having taken a class. My husband is a grad and I went to a nearby university simply to be closer ot him when we were dating. I spent nearly every weekend on the campus of G'burg and it truly felt like a second home. My husband is now a professor at the college and we live within walking distance of the campus, which is both a blessing and a curse. More on why I love Gettysburg College later...

The other changes on my blog may not be permanent, but they reflect my current state of being. The yellow background is for the general cheerfulness of my disposition. I have been quite happy lately and I want my blog to reflect that joy.

Okay, now I truly am off to enjoy the day...

No comments: