Sunday, October 14, 2007

LOTR

I love the Lord of the Rings. I have watched all 3 Peter Jackson films and the appedicies (over 12 hours of film and at least that amount of appedicies) so many times I have lost count. I often put it on as "background" while I am cleaning or folding laundry or doing work. No matter what I find myself reciting the lines and getting drawn away from whatever else I am doing. Pete Jackson is a genious and the years of work that went into those films produced a trilogy of films that I can't get enough of. I know that there has been talk about him making The Hobbit, but that it is not a likelihood at this point, but I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I would love to see the odds overcome and have him make the movie. I know that I am not alone and I also know that I don't know alot about the history of why he isn't going to make it, but there are lots of fans out there who would love see Pete make this film. Ah well... only time will tell. Until then, I have hours and hours of the trilogy to watch. And I will.

No comments: