Friday, October 26, 2007

My Latest Puzzle


Well, it only took me a few days, but I finished my latest puzzle! This is one that Mom & Dad gave me for my birthday this year. It has a music theme with lots and lots of instruments, all of them labeled! Even though there is a bit of a glare and you might not be able to see it, the easiest one to do was the green guitar in the lower righthand corner. Of course, my favorite is the tuba, which I played for about 10 years. Even to this day, I feel like I could easily pick up a tuba and start playing again. Of course, the picking up part might be tougher than I remember.

But I digress - back to the puzzle...I enjoyed working on it, once I got into it. However, it took me a while to get to that point! I did the edge 3 different times because Shiloh, my dear cat, likes to walk on the board where I do my puzzles and she overturned it on several occasions!