Friday, October 19, 2007

Rain, Rain Go Away


Actually, I'm really happy that we are going to get some rain today. We obviously need it. It hasn't rained in weeks and we are dangerously close to drought conditions. However, tonight is the night that I'm supposed to do my first ghost walk at work. All week I have been stressing about this ghost walk. I don't consider myself to be a storyteller and I work much better with children than with adults. However, I've been practicting the material and I feel pretty good about it. I know that I just need to do it and I'll be fine, but for some reason I am super-nervous about it! I think that it is the dark thing - these are done at night and we actually visit the locations that ghosts have been known to haunt (including a cemetery) and that skeeves me out a bit! Maybe I am hoping for rain after all!! Last year I was also meant to do one and it got rained out. It's not looking good for tonight because thunderstorms are predicted, not just rain!

1 comment:

Charley said...

We need more rain! And you rawked out on your ghost walk!